From: Doktor Snake
Author of the world’s #1 bestselling book on voodoo. Seller of over 20,000 certified spells since 1999. Globally acknowledged authority on the occult and Satanic pact.
Who in their right mind would sell their soul to the the Devil? Who would bargain this reputedly immortal aspect of themselves for worldly pleasures, money and success?
Most likely you, since you are reading this.
But what would your motivation be? Perhaps it’s because all else has failed when it comes to achieving what you desire in life? Or perhaps you see it as a shortcut to get what you want?
Either that, or you’ve got to wondering how it is that some people in the world gain monumental wealth and success, while others struggle and barely get by.
Perhaps it seems like these super-successful people must have had a little help – that it wasn’t just hard work and sheer focus on a goal that elevated them to prominence.
You wouldn’t be alone in thinking that. Many celebrities and members of the wealthy elite are believed to have struck a bargain with the Devil in return for riches and fame.
How else would a certain well-known music artist go from the streets and petty drug dealing to being a close friend of a U.S. president? Or a certain Hollywood actress going from moderate fame to liaising with world leaders?
Did they seek help from diabolic forces?
But I imagine you already have decided. And that is why you are reading this. You’d like to know how you go about trading your immortal soul with the Devil (for a good price, naturally).
Fear not, I shall enlighten you…
The first thing to keep in mind is there are certain ground rules you must follow. These are:
- Recognize that some human souls are worth a great deal, while others are worth hardly a bean. Thus Satan is picky about who he will make a deal with. His only interest is in premium souls. “Bargain basement” souls, however, are still in with a chance. But we’ll come to that shortly.
- Selling your soul should never be done with a “last resort” attitude. It won’t do to think “all else has failed so I’ll sell my soul to Satan.” The Devil will only get in a fury. He sees the presumption that your soul is actually worth something as the ultimate human conceit. In reality, it may only be of the bargain basement variety of soul, and thus pretty worthless to Satan.
- Be aware that Satan won’t take any old soul. He wants the cream of the crop. If you are one of the lucky ones whose soul has premium value then you won’t even have to seek him out. He will come to you (as he did to certain celebrities, spiritual gurus, and business magnates).
- If your soul isn’t of premium value (as is the case with most humans) then the Devil won’t come to you. He won’t make his presence known. If this proves to be the case, don’t worry, you simply have to gain Satan’s attention. (More on that in a moment).
- One thing Satan cannot abide is people that try to control him. For example, the medieval grimoires (magic books) like the Goetia instruct you to control Satan by imprisoning him in a magic circle – not to mention declaring your faith in God and Christ and imploring them to protect you. All this serves to do is enrage Satan. So avoid doing this.
- Recognize that the Devil is a business man, and that he must be dealt with on a level playing field. When you conduct business with Satan, it should be don’t between equals. You must approach him face to face. No magic circles or attempts to cast him in chains.
- Satan rules in Hell. But here on Earth (the upside) it’s a different matter. There’s a more even balance. You can strike a deal between equals. But you need to understand that balance and tip it in your favor. Such an understanding is integral to to the “black arts” of experienced sorcerers, both today and down the ages.
Despite all this, people still ask me if you can get out of a deal with Satan…
Why would you want to? If you do it right in the first place you don’t need to worry about weaseling out of your bargain. Most people do it the wrong way; they fail to follow the above ground rules. Or they’re just plain terrified and muck the whole thing up. In which case they shouldn’t have tried to enter into the bargain in the first place. These are the types that land in trouble and try and get out of the deal.
So what is the right way to make a deal with the Devil?
Like I say, if your soul is valuable to Satan – if it is the cream of the crop – he will appear to you of his own accord, and he’ll offer you terms, and you will be able to negotiate and strike a mutually suitable deal. In this instance, you don’t have to try to sell your soul. Satan will make his presence known.
What if you aren’t on the A-list of souls? In this case – the most common scenario – you can seek to attract Satan’s attention. Flag up your willingness to bargain your immortal soul.
How do you do this?
You make yourself stand out. Show attractive qualities like ingenuity, honor, loyalty (to those that merit it), self-determination, will power, courage, self-reliance, discipline, and any other quality that will appeal to the Lord of this World.
Do recognize this: Attracting Satan’s attention does not mean committing murder or rape, or harming children of animals (Satan is a great protector of brother and sister beast). If you do anything as disreputable as that, Satan will not parley with you and will most likely hurl you into the fires of hell and laugh as you burn.
You attract Satan’s attention by being a unique individual. Somebody who thinks for themselves and does not follow the herd.
What if this isn’t enough?
Indeed, making yourself stand out as an individual often isn’t enough. But there is a solution for attracting the gaze of the Dark Lord. True adepts of the black arts not only know the subtleties of making a pact with the Devil at the crossroads, but also how to draw the attention of Satan. That’s true of me too. It’s an art I originally learned from my black arts mentor, the late Earl Marlowe, a Trinidadian voodoo man, featured in my Voodoo Spellbook.
So how can I help you draw the Devil’s attention?
It’s straightforward to do – although the ritual is somewhat hazardous for me to conduct. But in short, I create a “Satan Attraction Petition” on your behalf. It’s like a legal document, but a diabolic one. I base it on your personal details, such as your date and place of birth, and your specific character traits. Alongside this petition, I create and charge a “Diabolus Sigil Stave”. Both are critical elements in attracting the attention of Satan.
That said, even the Satan Attraction Petition doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the Devil will pop up to you and offer you a deal. But it will garner his attention.
The Satan Attraction Petition takes a good deal of time and energy to prepare. But if you wish to trade your soul with Satan, and are willing to take the lonely walk to the crossroads, then it is the premium solution – even more so if you’re not on the A-list of souls.
This is how I create it…
At midnight, under a black moon, I go to the sprawling marshland near a village called Halvergate in Eastern England, which is about twenty miles from me. It’s a bleak and desolate place, especially at night. And it’s an area where the Devil and his demonic minions are especially active.
On the nearby highway, the Acle Straight, for example, people have reported seeing a terrifying “phantom carriage” suddenly appearing in front of them, forcing them to slam on their brakes. A ghostly, faceless man has also been sighted on the side of the road.
As reported in the media, this is the location I took Justin Hawkins, lead singer with rock band The Darkness, to sell his soul to Satan for fame and fortune.
Calling down infernal spirits
Once at the Halvergate marshes, I call down mighty, infernal spirits, who arrive in a black horse-drawn carriage (the one seen occasionally on the nearby Acle Straight highway), its eerie, creaking wheels echoing over the bleak landscape.
I whirl in visionary trance, howling diabolic words, and manifesting dark spirits from the obsidian realms onto the material plane. I then cajole them into charging the Satan Attraction Petition and Diabolus Sigil Stave with the necessary infernal power to draw the Devil’s attention to you.
This is no easy feat. I have to get everything right, otherwise things would not go well for me. It’s also exhausting as these infernal spirits can sense every thought, and they watch every move. One hint of weakness and your fate is literally in the balance. But I’ve been doing this for many years so I know what I’m doing.
How will you know you’ve attracted Satan’s attention?
Most clients report that life starts to get on the up after receiving the Satan Attraction Petition. It might be small things – lucky breaks, extra money here and there, unexpected coincidences, sudden flashes of inspiration, and increased will power. These are signs that this unique diabolic working is having its effect.
From there it’s just a matter of time before Satan makes his presence known to you. After that it is up to you. Making a deal with the Devil is between you and him. Nobody can help you with that side of it. Nobody can hold your hand – and you wouldn’t want them to as that would be a sign or weakness, and that’s one thing you cannot afford at this point in the proceedings.
But listen, you want to do this. You’ve read this far and you know what the pay off is. You know what it’s going to do for you. You know how it’s going to transform your life.
So what are you waiting for?